Baby Gospel returns to St Mary’s Church in Putney this October Half Term for an uplifting family concert of soul and gospel music, featuring the astonishing vocal talents of London’s CK Gospel Choir.
The whole family can enjoy singing and clapping along to hits by Bob Marley, Adele, Marvin Gaye and Pharell Williams and more, as well as some traditional Gospel songs and nursery rhymes.
CK Gospel Choir are a versatile professional group from London who are united by their love of gospel music. They believe that Gospel music is for everyone – no matter how young!
The group was started in 2007 by Harlano, who has performed with some of the biggest names in world music such as Mariah Carey, Stevie Wonder, Leona Lewis, Enrique Iglesias, Lulu and Phil Collins. They have provided backing for high profile and diverse artists such as Beverley Knight, Peter Andre, Mica Paris, Alfie Boe, Josh Groban and Marsha Ambrosius and also been featured on the Sky One’s “Must Be The Music”.
- Baby-friendly and open to all ages from newborns to school age to grandparents
- Tickets are £12.90 per adult (£13 on the door) and children go FREE! Also available on the door subject to availability
- Concert starts at 11am and lasts approximately 45 minutes. Doors open at 1045am
- Refreshments are available at the on-site cafe, the Putney Pantry
- Baby-changing and buggy parking on site