In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” means Baby Broadway. If you provide us with personal information via or through using our website, www.babybroadway.co.uk (“our site”), or by otherwise communicating with us, we will act as the ‘data controller’ of your personal information and we are responsible for ensuring that your personal information is lawfully and properly processed.
Our site allows you to:
- find out more about Baby Broadway and Baby Gospel family concerts
- find out details of forthcoming events
- subscribe to email newsletters so you can keep up to date with the latest news, information and forthcoming Baby Broadway and Baby Gospel family concerts
- purchase tickets to a Baby Broadway or Baby Gospel event
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US AND HOW WE USE IT
You may give us personal data such as first and last names, email address, telephone numbers, photos of you at an event, location and IP address by:
- Browsing our website babybroadway.co.uk
- Leaving a comment on our website
- Corresponding with us by e-mail or social media channels
- Subscribing to receive email marketing and newsletters
- Purchasing a ticket to one of our events
We may use this information in the following ways:
- For the purposes of facilitating Baby Broadway and Baby Gospel events i.e. handling tickets on the door
- To allow you to participate in the interactive features of the website, when you choose to do so (for example, to post a comment on a blog post)
- For the purposes of carrying out your requests or responding to your queries which you make known to us in electronic communications
- To administer our site and for troubleshooting of technical issues that arise in relation to our site
- For internal analysis of statistics e.g. where you came to our site from (for example, a facebook advert or google search)
- To communicate with you about forthcoming events, offers or news via our email newsletter
INFORMATION RECEIVED AND SHARED VIA THIRD PARTIES
We work closely with third parties to ensure that our site and the information and/or services we provide to you work effectively. As a result we may receive information about you from them, which is outlined below:
1) Email newsletters and email marketing
You need to give us your informed and express consent to receive marketing communications about Baby Broadway and Baby Gospel family concerts, in one of the following ways:
- By completing the sign-up form on our website
- By emailing email@example.com to request being added to the mailing list
Rocket Science Group LLC (trading as ‘Mailchimp’) is our database aggregator for email marketing. We will share with Mailchimp your email address, first name, last name and location to create a database of individuals who have subscribed for these services. We will use this database to send email communications about Baby Broadway and Baby Gospel and we do not share our database with any third parties.
Mailchimp use the information gathered to measure and understand, and to permit us to measure and understand, the effectiveness of the email communications sent to you. For example, they provide us with information about whether or not you have received and read email marketing that they send on our behalf. The information gathered is stored by Mailchimp.
2) Purchasing tickets to Baby Broadway and Baby Gospel family concerts
If you use our site www.babybroadway.co.uk to purchase tickets to our events, you will be re-directed to www.billetto.co.uk (“Billetto”) or www.happity.co.uk (“Happity”) or a third party venue website for ticket handling. You may also be redirected to www.stripe.com (“Stripe”) for payment processing.
You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the collection, use, processing, transfer and storage of any personal information you provide to any third party ticketing website, nor the acts and/or omissions of these websites in respect of the collection, use, processing, transfer and storage of any personal information you provide to them.
However, in order to process your ticket purchase and so that Baby Broadway can handle ticketing on the door of the event, Billetto, Stripe and Happity will provide us with details of your ticket purchase including:
- Email address
- Number and type of tickets purchased
- Date and time tickets were purchased
- Name under which the booking is made
- Name of the person(s) to whom the ticket is allocated
- Payment method, amount and limited card transaction details
How we use ticketing and financial information from third parties:
We collate lists of ticket holders with first name, last name, email address and booking reference number. This is so that we know what tickets you have ordered and paid for when you arrive to the event and so that we can handle capacity at each venue.
This information is held via Billetto or Happity (or other approved third party ticketing agent) and any hard copies printed for the event are destroyed immediately after the event. The information may be shared with Baby Broadway staff for operational purposes, via email or an encrypted messaging service. We do not share this information with anyone else.
We will only use ticket purchase information from Billetto and Happity for marketing purposes where the person who has purchased the ticket has actually attended the event.
How we use ticketing and financial information from other third parties:
If you booked your ticket to a Baby Broadway event directly with a venue e.g. a theatre, we do not have access to any personal or financial information of ticket holders. Please check the privacy policies of the venues you book directly with.
3) Information collected via our website www.babybroadway.co.uk
With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type (e.g. Safari or Internet Explorer) and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products, pages and items you viewed, searched for or purchased; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you. This is called a Subject Access Request and can be requested by contacting us at Baby Broadway, 51 Walsingham Road, London, E5 8NE, United Kingdom or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not want us to use your information in any of the ways outlined in this policy, please do not complete the newsletter sign up form on our site or purchase a ticket via our website. You can usually purchase tickets in cash on the door, subject to availability. You can also ask us to delete the data we hold on you, please do so by contacting us at the above addresses.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. If you have subscribed to our marketing communications in the past, you can easily click ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of any marketing or newsletter email. Alternatively, please contact us at Baby Broadway, 51 Walsingham Road, London, E5 8NE, United Kingdom or email@example.com and ask us to cease using your information in this way.